Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Responsibility for Level 1, Level 2 support for networking in large-scale
cloud data centers, including focus on network operational support and
• Administrate networking technologies, with hands-on support for
Arista, Cumulus, Cisco and Juniper networking gear.
• Hands-on troubleshooting of virtualized infrastructure, with specific
focus on VMware products, such as vSphere, vCenter, vRA, vSAN and
• Drive reliability and supportability aspects of Cloud service by creating
knowledgebase and, working with DevOps, coordinate change
management policies, deploy ticket/incident management system,
service request queue triaging and auto-remediation.
• Utilize your advanced system architecture & administration skills for
collaboration with engineering and product management, test and
automation teams to architect and develop strategic and tactical
• Develop requirements for customer onboarding processes, target
environment sizing and migration automations.
• 7+ years of experience of increasing responsibility in data center
support roles, including team and process management
responsibilities. Experience with Software-defined and Cloud data
2755 Great America Way Suite 101, Santa Clara 95054 2
centers is a must.
• Deep experience with Physical Networks, including Cisco and Arista
switches, and Software-defined Networks, is a must.
• Prior successful experience of working in an innovative, fast-paced
startup with a high rate of flux. The candidate must demonstrate strong
entrepreneurial spirit and vigor.
• Demonstrated proficiency in creating detailed technical design
documents, facilitate design reviews, and execution of design
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Must be an excellent verbal and written communicator.
• Deep technical roots in data center networking technologies:
o Experience in Networking administration is req
|Experience||4 - 14 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Hardware Network Engineer Hardware Design Engineer Hardware Faculty Customer Success Engineer|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vikas Thakur|
|Address||N-53, N Block, Near Mothers Pride School, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
(11)Content WritingView More