5 - 10 Years
Key Deliverables for the Role
• Own & Set Up the Finance Function in the Company
• Create & Implement Processes for Accounting & Financial Controls in the Company
• Identify and Implement the Technology Systems Required for the Finance Function.
• Engage with Lenders & other External Stakeholders for Arranging Debt.
• Engage with Statutory Auditor’s for Preparation of Periodic and Annual Financial Statements
• Assist the Directors in Annual Budgeting & Planning
• Preparation and Review of Monthly Financial Statements with the Directors
• Periodic Reviews with Internal and External Stakeholders On Financial, Banking, Accounting and Tax
• Implement Compliance Processes for Reporting and Compliance with the Requirements of the Reserve
bank of India.
required Qualifications and Experience:
• Ca with 7-10 Years of Relevant Experience, Preferably in the Financial Services Industry
• Exposure to Latest Practices in Audit and Taxation of Nbfcs Will Be An Added Advantage
• Should have Sound Knowledge of It Systems Relevant to the Finance Function
|Salary||4 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vikas Thakur|
|Address||N-53, N Block, Near Mothers Pride School, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51|