1 - 5 Years
As a Publisher Acquisition Executive, you are responsible for the acquisition of publishers in the MENA region. You will research potential publishers to approach, communicate and establish a good relationship to help grow TradeTracker network. You will work closely with the local Account Management and Business Development team.
This position is available in:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify and in-depth research of potential publisher partners in the MENA region;
· Evaluate potential publisher's content;
· Plan and strategize an approach to publishers;
· Manage the deployment and on-boarding of new publishers.
Qualification and Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or any relevant field;
· Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in Media work-related field;
· Knowledge of performance marketing, affiliate marketing/e-commerce and/or online advertising is desired;
· Media industry knowledge is a must;
· High proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Great passion and understanding of the digital advertising landscape;
· Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
· Fluent in English (spoken and written) and Arabic will be an advantage;
· Detail oriented and must have the flexibility to work with diverse projects.
What we offer you:
· A competitive salary and a wonderful working environment;
· A challenging job where quality is central;
· You are part of a rapidly growing company and platform.
|Salary||2 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Work Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vikas Thakur|
|Address||N-53, N Block, Near Mothers Pride School, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51|