0 - 2 Years
· Establishing new business
· Demonstrates and present products
· Aims to achieve monthly/annual targets
· Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes.
· Excellent verbal and written English.
· Minimum Marks for eligibility during B. tech (and equivalent degree) – >65%, for 10th – (CBSE >65%, others >70%) and 12th or equivalent (>70%)
· Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel is a plus
· Previous experience in US market is plus.
|Salary||2 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||0 - 2 Years|
Capital Placement Services Client
|About Company||Company is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company serving clients in multiple locations across the globe. We partner with clients to simplify, to strengthen and to transform their businesses using cloud technology. Headquartered in Gurugram, Company empowers businesses to move to cloud and delivers solutions to them. We command a substantial reputation, especially in cloud hosting of accounting software, business applications, and contact center solutions. Company has its data centers located in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, and Phoenix to serve businesses over the globe. Company is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, in identifying new growth opportunities and in facilitating their foray into new markets. Company relies on industry experts such as Microsoft, Intuit, VMware, Bill & Pay, Method CRM, Salesforce and more for its technology support.|