0 - 10 Years
Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
2. Great and welcome the clients
3. Answer all incoming calls and redirect them
4. Handle enquiries (Calls, Walk-in, email, whatsaap) and attend to
the complaints of the clients and also explain the about different
classes and their membership.
5. Conduct membership sales, tracking and management.
6. Follow-up with prospects, trials and members.
7. Expected to guide customers with regards to promotions, membership
discounts / special events.
8. Handling the management software, handle studio membership
database, register new clients with accurate registration procedures
9. Receiving membership payments
10. Undertaking administrative tasks.
11. Maintain all logs.
12. Manage and promote social media presence and interaction.
13. Check , sort and forward emails
14. Monitor office supplies and place order when necessary
15. Keep updated records and flies
1. Experienced candidate will be preferred, however fresher can also apply.
2. Familiarity with the facility provided at the organisation (proper
orientation will be done post joining)
3. Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
4. Proficient in English (oral and written)
5. Knowledge of MS Office
6. Strong communication skills
7. Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
8. Problem solving skills
9. Customer service oriented
10. Team player
11. Should be presentable (smart)
12. Should be able to manage the given work
13. Should be able to co—ordinate with housekeeping employees for
cleanliness of the office the facility.
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Work Experience||0 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
An Client of Capital Placement Services Gurgaon
|About Company||An Client of Capital Placement Services Gurgaon www.capitalplacement.in|
|Contact Person||Vikas Thakur|