|Job Title||DGM - Corporate Safety Specialist in Gurgaon.|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Engineering, Technical and R&D|
|Key Skills||Safety Manager, Safety Head, Safety Specialist|
|Salary (Per Annum)||22 Lac 50 Thousand To 35 Lac|
|Work Experience||10 Years|
|Job Requirement||To Act as Safety Evangelist and Promote Widespread Understanding and Acceptance of Safety Processes and Standards Leading to Higher Compliance.
the Focus Would Be On Development of An Overarching Safety Policy, Manuals and Practices that are Aligned to Industry Best Practices and Prevailing Standards. It Would Involve Working Proactively with Managers to Establish and Maintain a System that Promotes a Culture of Safe Working Practices Across the Organization.
progressively the Role Will Develop Leadership Requirements and Training Packages and Be Responsible for Creating Awareness to Promote Grass Root Level Compliance.
- Develop and Implement Company Building and Workplace Safety Policies, Standards and Practices that are Fully Aligned with Industry Certifications and Accreditations.
- Review Designs of New Projects, Customer Locations and Ergonomics Evaluations from Safety Perspective.
- Review Transport Safety Management and Event Safety Management and Advise Appropriate Controls
- Share Business Analytics for Building Safety, Accident and Incident Monitoring.
- Assist Management in the Annual Inspection of Workplaces to Assure Safe Conditions for Employees.conduct Safety Audits to Ensure Compliance to Nfpa 101 Life Safety Code, National Building Code (nbc), and Advise Appropriate Controls.
- Prepare Appropriate Notices for Management to Issue for Abatement of Any Identified Risks.
- Assist Management and Supervisors in Investigating Accidents and Developing Measures to Prevent Recurrences and Review Risk Assessments.
- Support Safety Documentation By Recording and Root-cause Analyzing all Accident Reports in a Timely, Complete, and Accurate Manner.
- Lead Regular Safety Exercises and Drills
- Ensure Adequate and Appropriate Safety Gears and Trained Safety Wardens are in Place in all the Premises.
major Challenges :
- Incumbent Needs to Appreciate the Challenges of Functioning in An Environment with Multiple Stakeholders and Partners Wherein Changes Need to Be Implemented in Circumstances Outside Their Immediate Circle of Influence. Leadership Skills and Drive are Essential to Ensure Effectiveness.
- Monitor Changes in the Safety Solutions and Products as Well as Changes in the Telecommunication Landscape to Ensure that Company Has An Efficient Safety Practices to Meet Corporate Objectives.
- Collate Accurate Data for Identified Risks Which Helps in Development of New Safety Projects for Inclusion in Aop.
- Developing , Implementing and Enforcing Safety Policies, Standards and Practices
- Multi-cycle Experience in Maintaining Aforesaid Artifacts and Maintain Industry Standards and Certifications
- Undertaking Proactive Safety Measures to Safeguard Staff and Premises.
- Good Written and Oral Communicator Capable of Promoting Compliance to Safety Policies and Standards.
- Leadership Qualities to Influence Stakeholders and Take Charge of Investigations
- Effective Team Working and Networking Skills and the Ability to Work Independently Using Own Initiative.
- Ability to Plan, Prioritize and Organize Workload
|Job State / U.T.||Haryana|
|Company Name||An Client Of Capital Placement Services|
|About Company||An Client Of Capital Placement Services|