Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Please Mention In Below Table)
1. Understand the project requirements & deliverables from supervisor/manager
2. Carry out literature search by using SciFinder, Reaxys and other search engines
3. Comprehend and discuss the MSDS with supervisor/ team members.
4. Identify and mitigate any potential safety risk with the help of Manager
5. Plan, setup, monitor, and workup chemical reactions independently
6. Monitor progress of the reactions by using standard methods and analytical techniques (TLC, GC, HPLC, LCMS etc)
7. Isolate product and Optimize reaction conditions for improved yields and output
8. Purify compounds by different methods using chromatography, distillation and crystallization etc.
9. Characterization and identification of compounds using UV, IR, NMR, LCMS and GCMS etc
10. Ensure parallel execution of multiple reactions conducted both by self and the team
11. Scale up of R&D developed products to kg scale and then technology transfer to pilot plant
12. Troubleshoot as appropriate for successful execution with intimation to supervisor
13. Discuss research findings and work plan on daily basis with supervisor/ manager and Mentor junior lab personnel
14. Document reactions, research findings/ observations accurately in lab note books to ensure data integrity
15. Participate in project meetings and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and submit to Manager
16. Writing regular updates, final reports, PDR preparations and inter departmental communications
17. Regular lab duties including equipment maintenance, chemical inventory and lab clean-up
If any candidates is suitable for this opening please sent me your updated profile on this mail id.
|Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||R&D Executive Agro chemical Synthesis HPLC LCMS Methods & Analytical UV Troubleshoot Chemical Reactions Chemical Research|
|Contact Person||Ms.Sheetal Tanwar|
|Address||N-53, N Block, Near Mothers Pride School, Mayfield Garden|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
(11)Content WritingView More