- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming
languages, and QA methodologies.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous working experience of minimum 4 years.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
|Experience||2 - 8 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 17 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Mainframe|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||QA Tester QA Executive Software Test Analyst Manual Testing Software Testing|
|Contact Person||Mr. Vikas Thakur|
|Address||N-53, N Block, Near Mothers Pride School, Mayfield Garden, Sector-51|