Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- To be able to understand the client’s requirements completely & then identifying
the most competitive bank to offer the best Libor/Sofr Based pricing along with the services.
- To ensure to provide accurate product based knowledge to clients.
- To be able to co-ordinate well with the RM/Client & Overseas Banks for the smooth execution of transactions with regards to receiving & discounting LC’s..
- To ensure accurate MIS & entries into software for offering up to date information to the Client.
- To identify new banks worldwide and explore Trade Finance Opportunities with them & henceforth solutions for the clients.
- Assisting the team in managing Day to Day Operations to achieve turnaround time with the aim to increase productivity & efficiency.
- Should have good interpersonal skills & be able to respond promptly & accurately
- Should have desired product knowledge
- Hands on experience on Microsoft Excel.
- Expertise in LC drafting, proposal framing as per requirement of client and bank.
- Awareness of UCPDC & ISBP guidelines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, networking and negotiating skills.
- Familiarity with current macroeconomic and industry trends.
- Awareness of RBI norms & regulations regarding Trade Finance
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||International Trade Trade Finance LC drafting Banking & operations Asst Manager Trade Finance proposal framing industry trends|
|Contact Person||Ms. Pratibha Tanwar|
|Address||N-53, N Block, Near Mothers Pride School, Mayfield Garden|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
(11)Content WritingView More