Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Will be responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin the company’s CSR objectives.
2. Conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations, and then implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities.
3. Will be responsible for raising awareness of company’s commitment to CSR and generating publicity around the organization’s welfare activities.
4. Working on branding strategies for amplification of CSR initiatives.
5. Should be flexible with PAN-India travel.
6. Will be responsible for overall research, assessment, implementation, monitoring, and impact of assigned projects.
7. Candidate must have experience of working with children, handling educational project or conducting session with children.
|Experience||3 - 6 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||CSR / Sustainability|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||CSR CSR initiatives. Project Management Corporate Social Responsibility Excellent Communication Skills monitoring|
|Contact Person||Ms. Pratibha Tanwar|
|Address||N-53, N Block, Near Mothers Pride School, Mayfield Garden|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
(11)Content WritingView More