Social Media Manager
Home › Blog › › Social Media Manager
Posted by Best Placement in Gurgaon on July, 25, 2016
Best Placement Services in Manesar,Bawal,Neemrana,Gurgaon .0124-4226300,9871103142
Social Media Manager
This position will be accountable for planning & implementing the social media strategy across markets. Responsible for setting up and managing the corporate social media channels & platforms while helping to develop overarching social strategy and implementing tactics.
- Responsible for communication across social media channels for all markets & hotel segments
- Launching new social media campaigns to increase brand scores & bringing more ROI efficiency in the existing campaigns through various multi-level optimizations
- Expanding and optimizing the paid campaigns on various social platforms including Facebook, Google platforms, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin etc.
- Build & sustain social media communities relevant for various sub-brands
- Device the content creation & distribution strategy to drive brand message across social channels
- Managing the health track across social platforms & monitor trends using social media tools
- Build strong relationships with influencers of travel & hospitality domains by providing constant, relevant and newsworthy information on social media sites
- Monitoring and refreshing the online creative at regular intervals
- Regular interaction and collaboration with Tech, Marcom, Product & PR teams
- Drive and support Awareness and Tactical campaigns on social media platforms in line with the corporate business strategy.
- Day-to-day management of social media editorial calendar to ensure most effective mix of content, optimal publishing cadence that maximizes engagement levels within social platforms.
- 3-5 years of social media marketing experience of a good scale
- Atleast 2 years of hands-on experience on Facebook Ads manager
- Understanding of digital & mobile ecosystem is necessary
- Self-starter, with strong analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication & presentation skills
- Deep consumer orientation and ability to derive actionable insights from social conversations
- Ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility in an organization that provides a high level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
- Social Media Marketing Experience (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent written, verbal and media relations skills
- Experience developing and implementing social media and campaigns to support key business objectives
- Experience working at or with PR/ digital agencies is a plus
We are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer who is driven to develop the most intuitive, creative designs for our promotional content (Social/Print Media), UI/UX elements for the website and mobile application
Experience - 3-4 years
Content Writer / Fashion Blogger
An online sports wear marketplace is looking for content writers to write engaging blogs on latest fashion trends, write catchy product descriptions and contribute to website content as well.
PR & Communications Manager (4+Yr experience)
We are seeking a media relations manager to play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation for our company.
At least 3years full-time experience
- Experience with PHP 5.2.x and 5.3.x and latest
- Experience with Magento/Joomla/Wordpress including custom module development, and features module
- Experience with Magento eCommerce Community and Enterprise editions versions 1.5-1.7+
- Building custom extensions or Customizing magento core modules.
- Knowledge of using Magento RETS/SOAP API.
- Experience using version control systems (SVN, Git)
- Optimize platform speed/performance, redis / memcahe and CDN implementation
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Payment Gateways, etc-Good object oriented and database programming skills.
This entry was posted on July, 25, 2016 at 12 : 42 pm and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.